USA Water and Fire Restoration, Inc. has over 100 years combined management team experience and is well equipped with these industry certifications:
USA Water and Fire Restoration, Inc. is a proud Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certificate (IICRC) holder that agrees to:
- Establish and maintain professionalism when conducting business, and to uphold honesty, integrity, and competency in all dealings with consumers.
- Have an IICRC Certified Technician present on all job sites, or will immediately notify the consumer if there is not a Technician on site certified in the category the work is being performed in.
- Have an IICRC Technician certified in all categories of services that the firm is marketing to consumers.
- Maintain a written customer complaint procedure and respond to those complaints in a timely fashion. In the case of unresolved complaints engage in arbitration and accept those conclusions.
- Carry adequate insurance coverage at all times to protect consumers.
- Maintain all required or appropriate licenses, permits, and bonds.
- Seek, provide, and promote training and continuing education in the firm to enhance technician proficiency.
- Avoid false or deceptive advertising or marketing including the use of misleading price information, and will provide consumers with accurate information regarding prices, services and products
Water & Fire Restoration. services are not affiliated with, or sponsored by these companies.